DATA Group believes that people are the core factor of the company, we always focus and invest in the development of comprehensive human resources to meet new market trends.
* MBA – Politecnico di Milano (Italy) / California Polytechnic State University (USA)
* Area Manager – Total (Vietnam)
* Area Manager – PetroVietnam
- Responsibility: Thai is one of the co-founders of DATA Group and currently oversees and manages Strategy and Business Development for both divisions of DATA: Energy and Construction.
He leverages his international experience in order to expand to new clients and markets outside of Vietnam.
CEO, Co - Founder
Mr. Tong Duy Thai
- Education: BA, Civil Engineering – Ho Chi Minh
City University of Architecture (Vietnam)
* Project Manager – PVC Pacific
- Responsibility: Quoc Anh is responsible mainly for project management and technical advisory to projects. He is also responsible for domestic business development along with Toan.
CTO, Co - Founder
Mr. Nguyen Quoc Anh
* MBA – Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics (Vietnam)
* BA, Chemistry – Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (Vietnam)
* Manager – Capital Land (Vietnam)
* Manager – OCS (Vietnam)
- Responsibility: Toan is another co - founder of DATA Group. Toan is currently responsible for Finance and Project Management for both divisions of DATA Group. He is also focused on overall operational management and domestic business development.
CFO, Co - Founder
Mr. Nguyen Minh Toan
* BA, Architecture – University of Miyazaki (Japan)
* Vice Director – Sunny House Vietnam Co.,Ltd
* Construction Manager (Various)
- Responsibility: Tsuyoshi joined the Board of DATA Group and acts as Senior Advisor to the Board of Directors. He currently primarily manages Japanese and Korean business development.
Senior Advisor to Board
Mr. Tsuyoshi Sakoda
With his extensive technical experience and extensive connections, Mr. Thang joined DATA as a deputy director, who is responsible for managing construction projects and developing new FDI projects in parallel.
Nguyen Ngoc Thang
With extensive experience in managing many projects as well as a passion for the construction profession. Anh Hai is currently the site manager of projects in the southern region and is in charge of construction and R&D
Tran Xuan Hai
Developed Renewable Energy projects (mainly Solar), wastewater projects in connection with Local goverment & Investment enterprise Worldwide.
Project Development Manager
Nguyen Cao Tri
Mr. Andy is the person who built the core operating elements of DATA Group's goals and machinery. With his vision and experience, he is mainly responsible for consulting the company's development strategy.
Senior Advisor to Board
Responsible for building, operating and developing of the gas engineering department. Mr. Khoa ensures that the construction and operation of the projects are carried out smoothly, without affecting the customer's production process.
Gas Technical Manager
Dinh Nguyen Anh Khoa
Responsible for managing and operating construction works to ensure safety, quality and progress.
- Education: BA - University of Technology
* Deputy site manager - Vinh Thuan Construction Investment JSC.
* Deputy site manager - Phuoc Hoa Investment Construction Corporation
Mr. Dang Quoc Phong
Responsible for time, cost and personnel management of all projects from quotation to completion as planned.
- Education: BA - Da Nang Technology University, 2013;
* Chief Engineer - HAZAMA ANDO Corporation Company
* Project Manager - INVESTCORP Company
Mr. Huynh Van Quang Vinh
Responsible for the M&E part of all projects, managing from design, construction to system operation.
- Education: BA - University of Technology Education HCM, 2014
* Project Engineer - TAMADA Engineering and servies Co.,Ltd Company;
* Electrical project manager - Viet Nam Kandenko Co.,Ltd Ho Chi Minh City branch
Mr. Nguyen Cong Nghia
We always bring up the customer satisfaction and most trusted
DATA Group - Prestigious contractor and investor in accordance with international standards, possessing excellent capabilities in foundations and underground works